|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3224|
The Cloud Engineer will drive development and execution of a cloud strategy for the organisation. The Cloud Engineer will also build a virtual infrastructure based on the business exchange model to drive market adoption of the organisation's services. The Cloud engineer will take a global perspective on technological developments and lead in the assessment, prioritization and implementation of physical as well as logical cloud segments.
Key Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Deliver and implement thought eadership for defining the cloud development path to sales growth and profitability of the organisation;
- Develop collaborative working relationships within cloud solution providers/vendors in pursuit of the of organisationt’s overall cloud development goals;
- Lead development of the organisation's cloud strategy with an emphasis on achieving market penetration and sales growth;
- Develop and implement the organisation's private cloud strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth. Assess, build and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the organisation's cloud strategy objectives;
- Develop collaborative working relationships within technology- and business partners in pursuit of the organisation's overall cloud strategy goals;
- Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the organisation’s strategy;
- Oversee the market cloud solution opportunities and manage associated risks;
- Act as cloud development gatekeeper;
- Review prior cloud implementation results and discusses anticipated changes to highlight future needs and trends;
- Review monthly operating reports for accuracy, completeness and major variances;
- Prepare cloud relevant presentations;
- Report to the COO.
- The Cloud Engineer should have a master's degree ICT , or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Should have expertise in Devops, virtualisation technologies, cloud technologies, Windows OS System Management and Linux.
- Have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Must have experience: Chef, OpenStack, VMWare, Dockers, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Java, Scripting.
- Demonstrated experience in developing AND executing successful private cloud strategies.
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges.
- Ability to be hands-on as well strategic.
Share on socialmedia
Interested? please fill in the form below