Sint Maarten# 33891645
Inventory & Warehouse Manager (branch: Construction)
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Inventory & Warehouse Manager (branch: Construction)|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3389|
Devising ways to optimize inventory control procedures. Inspecting levels of project supplies and materials to identify shortages based on material requirements. Ensure that all material is readily available to project personnel as required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory;
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excess surplus;
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory;
- Devise strategic ways to optimize inventory control procedures;
- Analyse data to anticipate future needs;
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships;
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure project goals and met;
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts reconciling with data storage systems;
- Processing of orders in a timely manner;
- Maintaining statistical and financial records;
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met.
- B.Sc Logistics and Supply Chain Management and or an equivalent HND in similar field.
- Minimum of five years work experience in a similar or related job.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered as qualifying competence for the position, where minimum requirements are not achieved by employees already employed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good team working skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Applies logical reasoning and demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Processes good numerical skill.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
Share on socialmedia
Interested? please fill in the form below