Sint Maarten# 34041660
Quality Manager (Construction)
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Quality Manager (Construction)|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3404|
The St. Maarten Medical Center (SMMC), opened its doors on March 17th, 1991, as the successor of St. Rose Hospital. SMMC is a non-profit organization that manages and carries out hospital functions serving the community of Dutch St Maarten in the north-eastern Caribbean. The new SMMC will open her doors in three years and for this challenging project we are recruiting a Quality Manager (Construction).
He/she has the specific authority and responsibility for ensuring that the requisites of norms UNI EN ISO 9001 – UNI EN ISO 14001 – ISO 45001 are established, applied and maintained. Reports the progress of the IMS to management.
In particular, he/she guarantees:
- the drafting, review and revision of the Integrated Management System Manual;
- the drafting and revision, with the involvement of the interested parties, of the processes, of the related instructions and other system documentation;
- to provide consultations to other company offices for the correct interpretation of the regulatory requisites;
- to review the quality and job management plans;
- to plan the internal inspections and carry out the CA (Corrective Actions) and PA (Preventive Actions);
- to periodically inform personnel on issues related to quality, safety and the environment;
- to support the Human Resources in planning training initiatives for those relative to the Integrated Management System;
- to act as an interface with clients or suppliers on issues related to the company’s Integrated Management System;
- to promote Inso’s image to the outside on matters related to quality/Safety/environment;
- to support PM in drafting inspection plans;
- to provide the data and considerations and present them to Management for their periodic review;
- to maintain contacts with certification bodies;
- document control;
- analysis of inspection and test results;
- non-conformity (deviation) management;
- project quality reporting.
In principle, the management’s representative for Quality Management is a technician with a thorough knowledge of the problems related to quality management. This person is also qualified to also act as an “Internal Evaluator” and possesses the specific skills for the operations to be subjected to Inspections. They are capable of using tools for measuring and improving quality (Inspections, Corrective and Preventive Actions), with an adequate knowledge of the most commonly used computer applications. They must possess leadership skills, the ability to work well in a group and strong interpersonal skills and be accustomed to working towards goals. Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch and/or Spanish an advantage.
Share on socialmedia
Interested? please fill in the form below