|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3440|
Our client is seeking an experienced and dynamic Information Technology Manager. As IT Manager, you will have the responsibility of ensuring the continuity of IT services, with a focus on Health Informatics and other supportive applications needed for organizational operations. Ensuring the realization of project management and implementation of IT projects for the entire organization. You are also responsible for planning and managing the organization\'s clinical informatics program, transforming relevant data into actionable results and information that all health care professionals in the organizations can access.
Our client offers a versatile position with a great deal of responsibility in an open and professional organization. You will work in a pleasant and rewarding atmosphere with opportunities for growth and development.
- Master’s degree in the field of Information Technology, Business Information or Health Care Informatics;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in management preferably in IT or Health Care fields;
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal), comprehension of an additional language is an asset;
- A team player very familiar with project leadership and adaptability;
- Experience in medical, financial and file management systems, capable on advising on selection, roll out and optimization.
Only candidates with the Dutch or US nationality can apply for this position.
Share on socialmedia
Interested? please fill in the form below