|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3460|
A client facing role managing a portfolio of clients from various Teams that are providing corporate services to client companies. The Head Accounting supervises a team of Trust Officers Accounting and is responsible for the daily operations of the Accountants and for the financial output, coordination, priority setting and quality of the Accounting Team.
The Head Accounting ensures that the accounting team operates effectively and efficiently, that account members are properly guided and motivated, client relationships are developed and maintained and that the Accounting team provides exceptional customer service.
The Haed Accounting takes care of meeting the Company objectives, while ensuring that the policies and guidelines laid down by the Company are fully understood and are properly and effectively implemented.
- Your role will encompass all facets of accounting for the group of client companies that require accounting services. Supervising the Accounting Team, your responsibilities will include;
- Providing and Coordinating accounting services to client companies, including direct contact with clients and/or their representatives;
- Provide training and supervision to team members;
- Plan, schedule and manage the daily workflows of all client relationships concerning the accounting services as are required;
- Liaise with Account Managers and clients concerning reporting requirements and deadlines, ensuring delivery in an accurate and timely manner;
- Acting as primary contact with clients and other relevant parties for all accounting matters;
- Maintaining relationships with investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other relevant participants;
- Develop, adhere and maintain targets concerning staffing; production, overtime budgeting and productivity;
- Ensure all staff are appropriately trained and conduct performance evaluations;
- Maintenance of a professional and motivating working environment;
- Meeting or exceeding internal and external quality standards for exceptional customer service, while adhering to deadlines;
- Assisting auditors and other relevant participants and advisers;
- Participating in presentations to existing and prospective clients;
- Participating in and leading projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with expansion and evolution of the business;
- Participating in managerial functions in conjunction with the Managing Director;
- Any other duties which the organization may require as part of the business of the company.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration/Accounting/ Finance or Economics.
- 4-6 years’ experience in the financial industry.
- Experience and affinity for legal, regulatory, tax and financial matters.
- Excellent MS Office skills, Exact.
- Foreign language fluency (Spanish, English).
- Pro-active attitude and willingness to put forth suggestions for constructive improvement in provision of accounting services.
- Proven track record in successfully managing teams.
- Business & Commercial Acumen.
- Quality & Risk Management.
- Service minded.
- Time management.
- Decision Making.
- Client Relationship Management.
- Developing Working Relationships.
- Coaching & Developing Others.
- Organization & Resource Management.
- Drive for Results.
Share on socialmedia
Interested? please fill in the form below