Sint Maarten# 32101451
Manager Accounts Receivables, Budget & Reporting
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Manager Accounts Receivables, Budget & Reporting|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3210|
- Coordinates and manages the complete accounts receivables & collections process within the Company.
- Prepares monthly financial reports including monthly financial statements.
- Prepares the budget and monitors company-wide compliance.
- Performs financial analysis and provides multiple year financial projections based on historical trends and provides recommendations to executive management.
- Ensures tasks, responsibilities and processes are executed timely, accurately and completely.
- Manages, motivates & evaluates staff.
- Executes & analyzes complex computations.
- Provides progress reports and other relevant management information and department KPI reports.
- Minimum Education Requirement is (HBO) Bachelors in Finance & Accounting.
- Advanced knowledge of computerized accounting & billing systems at a Bachelors Level (HBO).
- Advanced knowledge of planning, budgeting and financial reporting.
- Extensive experience with compiling of financial statements, business case analysis and forecasting.
- Advanced skills in Math and Financial Administration.
- Advanced computer skills (especially in Excel).
- Strong leadership & analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with external and internal customers.
Our client has a preference for candidates already living in the Dutch Carribean or the US. Or candidates born in the Dutch Caribbean but now living in the Netherlands. Only candidates with the Dutch or US nationality can apply!
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV