Head Asset Management
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Head Asset Management|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3199|
The Head Asset Management supports business processes through proper technical functioning of company’s equipment's, installations and properties (buildings) via timely execution of maintenance programs.The Head Asset Management develops asset management policies and procedures for the Group and ensures proper executing hereof. Responsible for execution of maintenance programs (corrective, predictive, preventive) to improve existing maintenance activities within the organization. Plans, organizes and provides general direction to team members to ensure that maintenance resources are optimally utilized. Manages thus several maintenance projects and related equipment installations in order to secure high service delivery. The Head Asset Management reports directly to the Operations Manager.
- Responsible for developing Asset Management policies and procedures for the Group.
- Establishes the overall asset management vision.
- Plans, schedules and ensures timely execution of corrective, predictive, preventive maintenance of all equipment's, installations of the Group.
- Optimizes maintenance management services.
- Ensures Group maintenance and repair programs are in compliance with international standards of quality.
- Ensures timely inspections of equipment.
- Plans and manages overall maintenance budget.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare periodic KPI reporting.
- Provides training, mentorship, and supports professional development of Asset Management team members.
- Education: Bachelor of Engineering (HTS).
- Experience: at least 7 years of experience in a Head Asset Management position or similar in an industrial environment.
- Knowledge of project management principles, best practices and enabling tools.
- Advanced project planning & management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer oriented mentality.
- Result oriented.
- A teamplayer with excellent communication skills.
- Integrity values.
- Fluent in languages Dutch, English and Papiamentu, both verbal and written. Spanish is a plus.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV