Curacao (Dutch Caribbean)# 32051484
Chief Operations Officer (COO) cloud, data center and hosted operations
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie / Detachering|
Curacao (Dutch Caribbean)
|Functie:||Chief Operations Officer (COO) cloud, data center and hosted operations|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3205|
Our client has the most advanced multi-tenant Tier-IV certified data center in the Pan-Caribbean region.
Global Resourcing is looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to oversee the organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Responsible for overseeing the execution of local data center operations at the data center on Curacao. Data center operations include, but are not limited to:
- Engineering operations and core infrastructure maintenance;
- Data center construction management, commissioning and start-up;
- Delivery of data center services including colocation, connectivity, raised floor services and deployment;
- Installation and management of all cable and network infrastructure supporting facility and customer connectivity;
- Technical event management including post-event root cause analysis and infrastructure repair.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures;
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth;
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision;
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.);
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication;
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance;
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.).
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- 10 years related management experience in data center operations with minimum of 5 years’ experience managing or leading data center operations teams in a large scale mission critical environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, computer information systems, or computer engineering.
- Significant experience with enterprise IT architecture and cyber security strategy.
- Strong understanding of various IT technologies (e.g. Servers, Networking, Virtualization, MS Windows, Cloud, etc.).
- ITIL Certification a plus, other professional/technical certifications as appropriate.
- Project and program management experience.
- Good communication, analytical, and presentation skills in Dutch and English.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV