Front Office & Guest Relations Supervisor
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Front Office & Guest Relations Supervisor|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3243|
The Front Office and Guest Relations supervisor is mainly responsible for overseeing and supervising both front office and guest relations activities. The supervisor will also be responsible for ensuring that the expectations of the guests are exceeded and the communication between Front Office, Guest Relations and other departments is optimal and efficient. The supervisor is the backup to the Front Office & Guest Relations manager and will also be responsible for the standards of the external communication to our future and past guests and third parties. The supervisor will be the main backup and right hand to the Front Office & Guest relations manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Manager in developing, implementing and evaluating all operational process;
- Check up on information for all arriving guests;
- Weekly update to Manager about the ongoing tasks and projects;
- Supervising GR and FO members;
- Good cooperation with third parties;
- Work according house rules;
- Administratively efficient in regard to FO & GR processes;
- The Shop;
- Maintains a professional leadership style and mentors the Front Office & Guest Relations team;
- Responsible for the following tasks and making sure that the FO & GR team is trained for below tasks as well:
- Handle the check-in & check-out procedures.
- Final visual check of the room before check-in.
- Up and side selling of activities, tours, services and upgrades.
- Handle guest inquiries (over the phone, via email or in person) and exceed the guests expectations.
- Handles the payments and financial transactions of guests.
- Deal with and/or escalate guest complaints.
- Bring ideas to the manager to help improve existing operations;
- Monitor GR + FO operations and ensure SOP’s are constantly used and held in place;
- Fulfils Manager on Duty shifts;
- Assist manager in implementation of trainings and training manuals.
- The ideal candidate will be an organized, personable and enthusiastic individual that keeps excellent and professional communication as the highest priority.
- You have passion for the hotel industry and strives for optimal hospitality and service quality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including good computer skills.
- Excellent command of English and Dutch. Papiamento or Spanish are a plus.
- You must be punctual and attentive to detail.
- Have a flexible attitude and stress resistant.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in the hotel industry with a similar position.
- HBO degree or a similar/equivalent degree in Hospitality.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV