|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3306|
The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for managing food and beverage daily operations; ensuring guest and team member satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget and upholding outlined company standards for exceptional service.
- Supervises daily shift operations and ensures compliance with all F&B policies, procedures and service standards;
- Creates and nurtures a work environment that promotes motivation, empowerment, passionate service and teamwork;
- Manages, measures and communicates performance of team members;
- Conducts motivational pre-shift meetings to inform team members of F&B specials, upcoming events, entertainment lineup, etc.;
- Drives and installs company core values to team members through words and actions representative of company culture;
- Resolves guest concerns and/or complaints while maintaining guest satisfaction.;
- Controls costs and breakage;
- Manages personal shift bank and provides change to team members;
- Ensures team members are compliant in time keeping and attendance;
- Creates weekly department schedules for F&B team members.;
- Completes and delivers team member evaluations;
- Develops and implements F&B training plans and ensures all direct reports are properly trained;
- Maintains and ensures compliance of all policies and procedures;
- Works actively with the HR Manager on recruiting new emplyees.
- Motivates and coaches team members.
- At least 3 years' F&B experience within a resort or at least 5 years’ experience within a high-volume restaurant.
- Experience with cost control.
- (Dutch) Caribbean experience a big plus.
- Positive attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service;
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
- Ability to work on your own or in teams.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV