Sint Maarten# 33131578
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3313|
Highly skilled, detail-oriented Accounting Supervisor who excels at multitasking. The Accounting Supervisor will act as point of contact between the different parts of the accounting, Hotel operational departments and Hotel Corporate Office.
The Accounting Supervisor should possess a strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting. Must be ethical, thorough, and attentive with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage daily operation of the accounting Department
- Working with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Prepare Monthly Tax returns.
- Making journal or ledger entries.
- General Cashier functions.
- Assist in the by weekly payroll process.
- Using bookkeeping software and entering information into company files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete, accurate with the relevant supporting backups.
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients and suppliers.
- Assist in the Month End Closing process. Make monthly standard GL entries, prepare Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations, reviewing and analyze P&L results.
- Prepare and Implement Finance Policies and Procedures when necessary.
- Prepare weekly Cash Flow report.
- Prepare weekly and monthly related financial reports
- Support the Financial Controller with the daily operation of the department.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Experience in bookkeeping, or relevant field may be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, time management, problem-solving, Self-motivated, strong work ethic and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting and legislation.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- High level of accountability, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV