|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3331|
As compliance officer you independently perform operational compliance and risk activities and advice on the full range of compliance topics that are specific to the business. You monitor the companies adherence to regulatory and policy requirements and ensure that the business complies with applicable laws, regulations, supervisory requirements, internal policies and procedures through internal controls and actions.
- You are familiar with relevant laws, rules and regulations within our jurisdiction and assist management and colleagues with these and with relevant risk and compliance related matters;
- You monitor activities, transaction and adherence to compliance requirements by performing amongst others comprehensive operational risk assessments and report findings to management;
- You prepare and supervise the filing of AML reports
- You conduct client acceptance reviews and on-going reviews of client files; You prepare for and assist Management in planning and executing the yearly compliance audit;
- You review and assess compliance breaches, escalate as necessary and work with the (local) Management Team to remediate and resolve any identified issues;
- You provide solicited and unsolicited advise on matters related to the compliance functions and laws and regulations and provide (monthly) reports on these topics;
- You maintain knowledge of and provide follow-up on developments regarding relevant laws, rules and regulations in Curaçao and other relevant jurisdictions to the company.
- You have at least a Bachelors degree in Law and/or other relevant fields and have the relevant professional qualifications.
- You have understanding of local and international tax legislation and regulatory compliance including exposure to AML, CRS, FATCA, BEPS, GDPR.
- You have a degree as certified compliance officer.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of significant experience within a compliance team role in the financial services industry.
- Experience in a corporate services and/or audit function is a strong advantage, as are relevant certifications in any of the key subjects and compliance.
- You are a professional with solid knowledge of supervisory laws of Curaçao and other relevant jurisdictions, as well as global risk/compliance regulations in general.
- You always eager to learn.
- An assertive and swift frame of mind and enjoy working in an international environment.
- A sense of being part of the business and think along side with the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- The ability to prioritize and plan your work and to work well under pressure and stress.
- The capability to work with and understand financial information, plus you have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on your own and are happy and comfortable to view and express your opinion, judgment and advice both in written and oral form.
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information.
Our client offers a dynamic, cross-border work environment with excellent facilities for development of personal and professional skills, as well as international career opportunities within the company.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV