Sint Maarten# 33321590
Wine Division Manager
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Wine Division Manager|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3332|
General Description of Position:
Represent the company with the highest level of functional capability and ethics. Responsible for the Wine sales performance for St. Maarten and other assigned territories. Provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum Wine sales potential and profitability aligned with company vision and values.
Essential Functions Include:
- Developing a wine portfolio by introducing suppliers and recommending wines to include in the portfolio;
- Assisting the Sales team with training on the wine portfolio;
- Assisting relevant personnel of the company in the presentation of wine to potential clients;
- Training the staff of our Customers on selected wines and wine etiquette;
- Developing a selected wine list based on our customer’s needs;
- Negotiation of seasonal and long term programs with customers;
- Securing and providing technical information on all selected wines in the portfolio;
- Consulting and advising on proper wine storage, planograms and delivery;
- Provide a monthly written review of the activities performed in the market;
- Additional duties assigned by General Manager.
- 5+yrs Distributor and Supplier experience.
- Knowledge of key trade account buying and promotional practices and operational procedures.
- Strong management and mentorship skills.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- In depth knowledge of wine industry (Italian wines, Spanish and Chilean wines, French Champagne, New Zealand wines and primary competitors) and estimated sales trends for wine and spirit categories.
- Working knowledge of wines/spirits from world’s major viticulture regions.
- Formal marketing & sales background with proven ability to utilize marketing tools to build premium brands.
- Engaging personality.
- Effective communications skills to deal with customers and managers.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- The ability to quickly build and maintain trustworthy relationships with clients, partners and co-workers.
- Possess the art or making persuasive recommendations and presentations to all levels of client organization.
- Team player.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Proactive/ lots of initiative.
- Intermediate computer skills: Word, Excel & Microsoft Power.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience with focus on beverage industry.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV