Sint Maarten# 33331591
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3333|
Develop sales pipelines, implement good housekeeping practices, ensuring efficient inventory levels and superior customer service is consistently maintained. Monitor sales target performance, provide periodic reports to General Manager as required and make recommendations for overall sales improvements. Responsible for preparation and monitoring of employees’ time management to improve productivity and sales turn around, as well as making recommendations to General Manager for staff development. Supervise sales staff ensuring that sound sales techniques are being consistently used. Develop, demonstrate, train and translate product knowledge to sales team.
- Develop sales pipeline and apply focus to new business development.
- Develop new and current sales representatives ensuring they have acquired adequate product knowledge in order to advise, initiate, and close sales deals while ensuring customer satisfaction and improving human relations.
- Manage sales and improve relations with Commercial and Dealership clients and partners.
- Provide quotations and respond to customer inquiries via various communication channel in a timely and professional manner.
- Supervision and motivation of retail staff, including counseling to ensure that employees provide highest quality service to customers, through compliance with franchise sales and service standards and procedures. Observe and coach staff using motivational techniques to ensure processes and procedures are consistently being followed.
- Work closely with Service and Parts Departments to ensure that customer’s needs are met and in a timely manner.
- Assist with management of inventory to ensure effective inventory levels are maintained and provide General Manager with market research reports for monthly Ordering Meetings.
- Includes inventory level monitoring, tracking of lost sales, monitoring of customer needs and requests (lost sales book), projection of sales demands and replenishment ordering from supplier(s).
- Assist with implementing and maintaining effective controls to safeguard company assets and eliminate potential irregularities. Includes weekly and monthly physical inventory verification.
- Responsible for ensuring refunds are done in accordance to procedures outlined, authorize special prices and employee discount purchases as per policy.
- Responsible for developing close working relationships with customers and providing consultative advice to improve the effectiveness of their operations, discuss potential for expanding the product range, special ordering options, and quality of the end product to meet customer’s demands and needs.
- To conduct sales staff evaluations and make recommendations to General Manager for staff development.
- Address customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Report breaches in policies and procedures to General Manager.
- To fulfill other responsibilities or tasks as assigned by the General Manager.
- Acknowledge and recognize, in a friendly manner, customers as they enter the store.
- Offer assistance to customers in locating items and provide consultative advice on items (i.e. benefits of product, alternatives, use & application etc.).
- 3 years Sales or Management experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Product Knowledge: Affinity with motorcycles, outboard engines, and inflatable tenders. In depth product knowledge training is available, thus applicant must have a willingness to learn and is self sufficient.
- No 9-5 mentality.
- Proficiency of the English language is a must, French proficiency is a plus.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV