Associate Risk Assurance
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Associate Risk Assurance|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3348|
The Risk Assurance services of our client include IT Audits, Internal Audits, Compliance Assessments, IT Governance Assessments, Cyber Security, Risk Advisory Services, Forensic Advisory Services and Data Analytics.
The Associate Risk Assurance will support the Manager in completion of Information System (IS) Audits, Internal Audits, Compliance Assessments and advisory engagements.
- Execute IT and operational audits, Internal Audits, Compliance Assessments, Revenue Assurance, Risk Management and advisory assignments;
- Work with organizations to identify and manage business processes and related (IT) risks within their strategy execution model;
- Evaluate and test client-related business process and (IT) internal controls and identify areas of risk for each;
- Execute assigned client engagements (SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 examinations and IT audits), under the supervision of the engagement manager, from start to completion;
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues, as well as other opportunities for overall process improvement;
- Work with assigned team members and client personnel to plan engagement strategy, define objectives, and address technology- related controls risks and issues;
- Assist the Partners and senior management on proposals and business development opportunities and acquisitions; Shows flexibility and accepts responsibility to ensure that tasks are executed properly and, involves superiors when necessary;
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting, Information Technology or Business engineering.
- 0-2 years of related work experience in IT audits, Internal Audits, Financial audits within a similar consulting or accounting practice;
- Strong written and verbal proficiency in Dutch and English;
- Started or will soon start a Postmaster degree in Register or Operational IT Auditor, CISA, CISM, CISO, CIA Certifications;
- Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships;
- Ability to document testing in a highly detailed and precise manner;
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills;
- Excellent computer software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications and IDEA.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV