|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3351|
Reporting to the CFO, the Business Analyst will work closely with the finance department and business to define and produce reports that reflect business performance and that support business decisions. The role is expected to develop market data and information to be used in daily business decisions and with external parties. The Business Analyst will also review finance processes, to ensure consistency and better utilization of resources and assist with the development of process improvement initiatives to optimize performance.
- Produce reports, presentations and analysis for management to support company decisions;
- Prepare the weekly sales report for the management team by stores, island and group;
- Prepare P&L statements;
- Prepare profitability report that identifies margins by store and stock levels/ values;
- Propose alternative solutions and process improvement initiatives which are likely to bring about efficient and effective solutions;
- Provide external systems development teams with accurate information about business requirements and priorities;
- Preparing other reports, including SQL report writing.
- Strong sense of urgency and prioritization. Professional attitude. Ability to be flexible to deal with change.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Excel skills.
- Business focused. Ability to develop build constructive and positive stakeholder relationships in order to be connected to the business.
- +5 years previous experience in a Financial/ Business Analyst, financial reporting role.
- Ability to train staff as needed.
- Education: University graduate preferred.
- Languages: English and Dutch.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV