Sint Maarten# 33781634
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3378|
Our client is one of the largest distribution companies on St. Maarten. For one of their Beverage brands we are looking for a Brand Manager.
Area of responsibility:
The brand manager will develop locally relevant plans based on the companies local and regional strategy combined with local market knowledge and creative commercialization tactics in order to drive results. This position is responsible for management and execution of the brand, marketing initiatives ATL and BTL to deliver business growth and drive executional excellence in the companies priority market channels.
- Development, execution and evaluation of annual brand plans, programs and tools, both short and long term range, to support brand, sales and revenue objectives.
- Manage local marketing, (social) media, event sponsorships, innovation launches, promotional and sampling agencies
- Closely communicate and co-work with sales team and other departments within the company to better deliver the marketing strategy and activities
- Responsible for brand and portfolio strategy implementation and KPI setting.
- NPI (New Product Introduction), cross work with Supply Chain and Sales for NPI’s and launch.
- Direct agencies on brand communication and creative development to maximize brand equity.
- Participate in the creation of business plans for key retailers with focus on specific category management activities.
- Use channel specific data to report and support the development of category management initiatives together with the sales team. Jointly present insights and opportunities to the trade (On & Off) where appropriate.
- Prepare retailer presentations/templates such as business review, NPI presentations, promotion analysis etc. supporting the sales team in excellence in execution.
- Manage and report A&P Budget.
- Monthly volume and activity report.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Possess min. 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge and skills in Brand management.
- Negotiation skills and experience in managing Marketing budgets.
- Potential to further develop within the company.
- Fluent in Dutch + English and preferably Papiamentu and or Spanish.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV