Manager Training & Development
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Manager Training & Development|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3380|
The Manager Training & Development is primarily responsible for the development and delivery of Training & Development programs within the company. The Manager Training & Development will provide learning and development opportunities for all employees within the organization. The Manager Training & Development will identify organizational needs and translate these needs to training curricula per department and/or position in a practical and innovative way.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyze and prioritize training & development needs within the organization;
- Prepare, monitor and execute yearly training plans and the corresponding budget based on organizational, departmental and individual employees’ needs;
- Manage the development, implementation and quality of training programs using an appropriate mix of methods, techniques and platforms;
- Ensure that training and development programs are executed in a responsive, relevant and effective way;
- Demonstrate strong judgment in balancing both long term and short term objectives;
- Ensure the development and appointment of in-house trainers;
- Expand and promote the library of training resources and ensure maintenance of all training tools.
- Bachelor degree, with additional professional training in Human Resources;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent organizational skills with a particular focus on stakeholder management;
- Ability to take the initiative to find innovative solutions in a creative and collaborative way;
- A demonstrable commitment to learning & development generally;
- Excellent oral and written command of English, Dutch and Papiamentu (pre).
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV