Sint Maarten# 33911647
Project Manager (Construction)
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Project Manager (Construction)|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3391|
Directs all construction functions on projects; establishes and develops methods, procedures, schedules and policies; coordinates the work of all units and divisions; performs administrative duties required for proper completion of the project; ensures projects are performed in accordance with specifications and are within schedule and budget. Supervises and directs the project team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall planning and organisation of the total construction effort to include such areas as: HSE Plan, Master schedule preparation and monitoring, Timely procurement and efficient utilisation of all resources;
- Communicate and coordinate with client/consultant, statutory authority and any other third party to the project;
- Review and control construction cost, budgets and estimates for variation works;
- Conduct weekly project meetings with sub-contractors;
- Ensure the maintenance of all project documentation and reports;
- Efficiently resolve problems and disputes with regards to sub-contractors, site staff, material delivery and equipment;
- Notify and resolve all variations changes, claims, extension of time and other differences with project deliverables with client/consultant;
- Notify Construction Director of all major changes, variations, claims and non- conformances;
- Prepare project status reports;
- Perform other related duties as required by the job function.
- Efficient allocation and supervision of the work of Supervisors daily;
- Approve and submit purchase requisitions for work in progress to purchasing/procurement officer on time;
- Maintain adequate stock of materials at hand at all times for use on projects at the various sites to avoid work stoppages;
- Quality control checks carried out on projects according to Quality Plan;
- Effective liaison with relevant authorities so as to ensure that inspections and completion certificates are done on time;
- Reports accurately prepared and submitted to Construction Director as required;
- Drawings specifications and material requirements of all projects verified and information pertaining to discrepancies relayed to the relevant department for corrective action.
- B.Sc / HND in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Diploma in Project Management from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of eight years work experience in a similar or related job, four of which must be at a supervisory level.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered as qualifying competence for the position, where minimum requirements are not achieved by employees already employed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly developed knowledge and skills in the management of construction projects.
- Effective negotiating and communicative skills.
- Interpretative judgement and an appreciation of organising theory and practice.
- Project Management skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV