Sint Maarten# 34591649
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3459|
Manage and deliver audit engagements from planning through completion. The role will require good knowledge in Dutch GAAP and IFRS. You will have your own portfolio of clients with responsibility for agreeing audit timetables, briefing the audit team, including other specialists, monitoring budgets and supervising the audit process. This will include:
- Supervising and, when necessary, completing the preparation of working paper files, and financial statements;
- Oversee and direct the budgeting, planning, coordination and control of engagements in accordance with client, statutory, and business requirements to ensure effective service delivery and maximized recoverability;
- Providing both technical and project management leadership skills to team members for Bookkeeping and Accounting projects as well as Audit engagements;
- Assisting in the direction and training of staff, reviewing completed files to ensure quality of work;
- Prioritizing projects, establish budgets and assigning staff to meet client deadlines;
- Continually maintaining a positive client relationship and identifying possible new business opportunities with existing clients;
- Participation in delivering formal project/team performance review and/or giving effective input to reviewers on team members;
- Assist the Director and the Partner (where applicable) in monitoring the effectiveness of Audit services delivered, providing feedback and reflection on the quality of service accordingly;
- Preparation of reports to senior management and Audit.
- Master\'s degree in Accountancy and completing your CPA/ RA/ ACCA or AA certification.
- 5-6 years prior work history including significant public accounting experience in both compilation and audit.
- You value teamwork, client service, and quality in detailed work.
- You display strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Current experience of accounting and financial reporting standards including IFRS and Dutch GAAP.
- Proficient in English / preferably Dutch.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV