Sint Maarten# 33991655
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3399|
The Sint Maarten Training Foundation (SMTF) was established in December 2017 in the aftermath of Hurricane Irma to assist hospitality workers who had lost their jobs due to the closure of most hotel properties on the Caribbean island of Sint Maarten.
The Financial Controller is responsible for the management of the financial functions of the Foundation, including fund accounting, payroll, accounts payable, financial analysis, reporting, and audit support. This professional will also oversee the financial performance and the budget.
Desired skills and talents:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented: able to follow instructions precisely, review documents for accuracy, and respectful of deadlines.
- Customer service orientation and ability to respond to staff and stakeholders with sensitivity, patience, and timeliness
- Ability to develop and revise systems and procedures.
- Flexible and self-directed.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement.
- High level of integrity and professional maturity.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a professional team.
Education, experience, background:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Only candidates who live in the Dutch Caribbean can apply for this position!
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV