Sint Maarten# 34081664
|Referentie nummer:||# 3408|
Reporting to the Island Retail Manager, the Store Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding store sales targets. The Store Manager is also responsible for all storewide activities related to selling, people management, customer service, merchandising, sales promotions, store maintenance and inventory.
Responsible for Store Performance
- Ensure the store sales targets are met and implement strategies to improve sales;
- Coach staff to consistently deliver effective selling behaviors resulting in high customer engagement;
- Ensure customers understand the features, quality and availability of different products to help customers find products they are looking for and to ensure they have an excellent store experience;
- Complete management reports on actual sales and targets. Review, analyse and utilize reports; implement action plans focusing on deficient areas;
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute events and activities;
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understand forthcoming customer initiatives and monitor what local competitors are doing;
- Responsible for Managing Store Operations;
- Ensure availability of merchandise by maintaining inventory and stock levels;
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts, spot checks and reporting any missing stock to management;
- Oversee and record the delivery of merchandise, comparing records with merchandise ordered, and report any discrepancies in order to control costs;
- Secure merchandise by implementing Penha security systems and measures;
- Maintain security controls – cash, keys, alarms and stock;
- Deal with customer service issues such as queries and complaints and determine optimal solutions;
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met by all staff;
- Effectively collaborate with other Store Managers and teams to ensure that all stores are working together as “one island team”;
- Ensure effective collaboration and communication is in place with Counter Managers and Beauty Advisors;
- Walk around the store floor regularly, talk to staff and identify or resolve any urgent issues;
- Ensure interior and exterior of store is maintained to companies standards;
- Ensure that all weekly time and attendance records are submitted to Payroll in a timely manner;
- Maintain optimal staff scheduling for the store including the scheduling for Counter Managers and Beauty Advisors to ensure excellent customer service;
- Monitor and manage the attendance of staff;
- Review and approve leave requests as required for all store staff including leave requests for Counter Managers and Beauty Advisors. Send all approved leave requests for Counter Managers and Beauty Advisors to the Island Retail Manager;
- Ensure professional and neat grooming is achieved by all staff.
Responsible for People Management
- Manage the store team in an effective manner to ensure that staff are motivated, engaged, performing and working as one team;
- Provide effective and constructive performance feedback to staff through quarterly performance reviews;
- Provide regular communication updates to staff;
- Encourage a culture of coaching, professional development and self-improvement;
- Monitor and address performance issues on a timely basis and take corrective action when/ as necessary;
- Setup regular store team meetings and ensure staff are updated on store targets, business performance, any new initiatives and other pertinent issues;
- Assist with recruiting, hiring and training new employees.
Other Miscellaneous Responsibilities
- Other tasks as directed by direct manager.
- Bachelor degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of operational and managerial experience.
- Demonstrable affinity with beauty retail industry.
- Well-developed operational skills.
- Decisive leader with strong personality.
- Hands-on mentality and decisively.
- Team player who knows how to communicate effectively and with all levels / functions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Customer and service oriented.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV