|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3414|
Servicedesk is the core department where IT questions, problems and incidents ends up. As a Servicedesk Engineer you ensure, together with your colleagues in your team, that the department provides the best service in resolving internal customer issues. You are a cooperative foreman who proactively takes ownership of responsibility with in the function.
The primary objective of the role is to provide first time resolution. This will be achieved by troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolved problems at the first point of contact and/or escalating the fault to our 1st or 2nd line specialist teams to investigate and resolve.
Support Service Desk:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email and/or assigned by Servicedesk Coordinator;
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions;
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by internal customers;
- Taking ownership of faults and managing them in a logical and methodical manner;
- Manage faults through their entire lifecycle from the first point of contact through to resolution;
- Ensuring IT infrastructure and equipment runs at optimum performance;
- Participates in project, disaster, and capacity planning for IT infrastructure.
Provide internal customer service:
- Resolving customer issues within pre-defined service level agreements;
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process;
- Support other team members in troubleshooting and resolution to problems;
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services;
- Follow-up and update customer status and information;
- Installs, assembles and configures mobile devices, computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware where needed.
- Correctly logging incidents and faults, categorizing and prioritizing them in line with team procedures;
- Clearly document/record entire lifecycle from the first point of contact through to resolution.
- Ensure that bottlenecks are escalated internally by directing unresolved issued to the next level of support personnel;
- Develop escalation report after incident is closed were the cause of issue and improvement actions are recorded;
- Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks into service management teams;
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by internal customers to the appropriate IT team.
- Minimum of BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in related field.
- Strong technical skills, including PC hardware, networking, and troubleshooting.
- Highly organized and able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks required.
- Experience with SQL / MySQL Databases including creating and running queries.
- Experience with Microsoft server products, AD, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, Office 365.
- Service minded.
- Helicopter view.
- Ability to communicate in a positive, effective, and efficient manner.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV