Financial Reporting & Analytics Officer
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Financial Reporting & Analytics Officer|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3422|
As a Financial Reporting & Analytics Officer you will be analyzing and collecting all financial data, such as technical insurance data, cost allocation, investment performance, provisions and reinsurance information, regarding the performance of the organisation. You will also need to prepare standard and custom reports, in line with applicable internal and external rules and regulations, in order to provide all stakeholders with correct and timely information concerning (financial) performance of the organization.
- Review financial information to ensure accuracy and compliance with reporting standards;
- Support business on a daily basis, ensure completeness of all transactions, prepare journal entries, generate management and financial reports to management;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports to head oce, regulators, tax authorities and other stakeholders;
- Execute the reporting process for complex reports where you translate data into management information for decision making and advise thee business on this;
- Prepare forecast based on analysis of actuals, explain variances between (forecasted) budgets and actuals and advise management on initiatives;
- Assist with executing and developing internal controls to ensure reporting is accurate;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills in the area of accounting, financial reporting and assist wiith the implementation of new accounting standards;
- Provide support and assistance to external auditors;
- May assist with special projects and change management for expanding insurance activities, as needed.
- BSc in Accounting (or relevant degree);
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience (audit firm/fin. reporting function);
- Knowledge of accounting regulations and procedure, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (IFRS);
- Ability to solve problems, handle conflict, anticipate issues/concerns, troubleshoot problems, and proactively institute creative solutions quickly and in detail;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Flexible and able to work independently; and
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV