Sint Maarten# 34701721
Assistant Store Manager
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Assistant Store Manager|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3470|
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for the overall planning, organization, and supervision of all work activities to be carried out at the branch. He/she is responsible for the efficient performance of the branch with the aim of realizing the budget and the agreed policy and business objectives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out all activities in a customer-oriented manner and encouraging his/her team to do the same.
- Leading, instructing, coaching, guiding, and motivating the team of employees within the branch in an efficient, stimulating, and inspiring manner. The Assistant Store Manager fulfills an exemplary role in all areas.
- Commercial/operational implementation of all activities to achieve the business objectives.
- Promoting, monitor and enhance the Core Values and way of working.
- Handling complaints from internal as well as external customers.
- Ensuring that employees stay informed of new products and techniques.
- Fostering customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Substituting the store manager in their absence.
- A customer and service-oriented attitude;
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of operational and/or commercial, work experience;
- Management experience or proven management training is an asset;
- Demonstrable affinity with construction material and/or hardware retail industry;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Application;
- Team player who knows how to communicate effectively at and with all levels/positions;
- Hands-on mentality with the ability to work independently with speed and accuracy to achieve required results;
- Willing to work irregular hours, no 9 to 5 mentality.
Dutch or US nationality required,
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV