Sint Maarten# 34771726
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3477|
Controls and supports daily financial operations, resources and systems, including internal control checks for the efficient and smooth running of daily financial administration. You will also regularly collaborate with relevant projects such as budget preparation and ensure that the budgets are maintained and work with independent Auditors annually.
- Day-to-day operational and financial accounting, including routine bookkeeping tasks such as; preparing financial reports and other types of requests for funds (accounts receivables), controlling processed payments via e-banking (accounts payables).
- Controlling mission expense and reimbursement statements along with filing proof and receipts.
- As a team, prepare quarterly financial statements, including internal cost reallocations, deferrals, variance analysis and other related reporting specifications.
- As a team, compile the lnstitute\'s annual financial statement and assist with the preparations for the lnstitute\'s annual audit of financial statements.
- Tax declaration, reporting and other official reporting to financers of care.
- Cash flow planning and updating.
- Manage project-specific audits with a designated external auditor.
- Controls corporate credit card account.
- Provide support to the lnstitute\'s annual budgeting process. In the context of executing all above and related tasks, post holder must know, apply and adhere to the financial procedural rules and policies of the lnstitute, including internal control frameworks, and other relevant policies as such may apply.
- A degree in accounting, finance or business administration; or related field or university degree with a professional qualification in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years relevant job experience; such work experience in a not-for-profit health care organization is an advantage.
- Advance skills and demonstrated experience in the use of MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Knowledgeable about St. Maarten Tax laws. Experience in financial reporting for projects, including preparing project-specific expenditure and forecast reports, and coordinating their respective external audit requirements is an advantage.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently, with minimal supervision, flexibility and open-mindedness, whilst also being able to engage as an effective team player. Motivation and interest to work for an not-for-profit health care organization.
- Solid Dutch and English language skills in writing and speaking.
Contract type - Fulltime, 40 hours a week, for 1 year with the option for a permanent contract after a positive evaluation.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV