Legal Advisor - Insurance
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Legal Advisor - Insurance|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3491|
An exciting in-house opportunity has became available for an Admitted Attorney with extensive private law experience (3-5 years).
To provide legal advisory services and support to the Partner Solutions business by providing effective and efficient 1st line of defence and business assurance support. The function will support and enable the business to ensure that regulatory and other legal risks are effectively managed, ensuring business sustainability and growth.
- Providing appropriate legal advice, legal interpretation and legal opinions;
- Identifying, advising on and evaluating legal risk;
- Supporting and enabling the business to develop policies and procedures to effectively manage the legal risks identified;
- Providing pro-active support and innovation in the structuring of all partnerships to ensure compliance with legislation;
- Reviewing and signing off policy wordings and other related documents as requested by the business;
- Managing litigation processes by briefing and appointing attorneys in litigation matters and facilitating the defending or settling of litigation matters;
- Assisting and providing support with the legal due diligence process by identifying legal risks and enabling the business to implement the appropriate controls to mitigate these risks;
- Conducting strategic reporting on business relevant issues with the purpose of identifying trends in order to mitigate and prevent future risks;
- Researching and analysing the implications of case law, legislation and regulatory matters;
- Providing all stakeholders with regular information regarding new legislation through training, creating awareness, drafting practice notes and updating the partners on upcoming changes to existing legislation;
- Interpreting all new legislation and regulation and preparing high level impact analyses;
- Managing outsourcing legal services in terms of engagement with external Attorneys and managing legal costs;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts to ensure that contracts entered into are drafted, reviewed, interpreted and vetted in line with the Contract Management process.
- Master in Law.
- At least 3 - 5 years\' private law experience. Insurance experience is a bonus.
- Litigation experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dynamic and flexible.
- Stress resistant.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV