Sint Maarten# 34951741
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3495|
In the position you will be responsible for the efficient running and profitability of the restaurant of an all-new luxury boutique hotel on the island. The restaurant has 60 seating (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and offers pool service, cabana service and room service.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff;
- Agreeing and managing budgets;
- Planning menus;
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines;
- Promoting and marketing the business;
- Overseeing stock levels;
- Ordering supplies;
- Producing staff rotas;
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints;
- Taking reservations;
- Greeting and advising customers;
- Preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports;
- Keeping statistical and financial records;
- Assessing and improving profitability;
- Setting targets;
- Handling administration and paperwork;
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives;
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
- A relevant degree in business studies, management, hospitality management or hotel and catering.
- Minimum of 3 years\' relevant experience.
- Language skills: English (must), (Dutch (preferable), Spanish (preferable).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Teamwork skills.
Only candidates with the Dutch or US nationality can apply.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV