Senior Trust Officer
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Senior Trust Officer|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3500|
Working with the Governance Services team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
- The Senior Trust Officer acts primarily as back office to clients and manages a portfolio of client companies, to whom the organization offers domicile, management, legal and administrative services. You will assist the Senior Account Manager in the day-to-day supervision and administration of the Product Group, has direct contact with clients.
- You will ensure together with the Senior Account Manager that the account(s) operate effectively and efficiently, that account members are properly guided and motivated, client relationships are developed and maintained and that the account provides exceptional customer service.
- You will take care of meeting the account objectives, while ensuring that the policies and guidelines laid down by the company are fully understood and are properly and effectively implemented.
- You will manage a portfolio of companies including direct contact with clients;
- You will handle all day to day requests in relation to the portfolio including, but not limited to, incorporating companies and preparing post incorporation documentation, amending articles of Incorporation and Private Foundation; preparation of powers of attorney, bank and other corporate resolutions and any other documents as may be required from time to time for the review/approval of the Senior Account Manager;
- You will prepare ad hoc, monthly and annual invoices as required;
- You will ensure your portfolio is compliant with current regulations and works towards keeping up to date Due Diligence as required by Law;
- You will assist the Senior Account Manager and the supervision of legal and accounting matters of the entire portfolio of client companies;
- You will assist in incorporating and managing corporate entities and Curacao Private Foundations;
- You will assist in carrying out marketing activities, mainly among our network of tax-advisors and legal firms
- You will keep the Senior Account Manager abreast of important issues and escalating potential problems;
- You will maintain a professional and motivating working environment;
- You will meet or exceed internal and external quality standards for exceptional customer service;
- You will perform any other duties which the organization may require as part of the business.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Law or Economics & Law (MER).
- You have 2-4 years’ experience in the offshore industry.
- You have excellent MS Office skills.
- You ideally possess Foreign language fluency (Spanish or Portuguese).
- You have a pro-active attitude and willingness to put forth suggestions for constructive improvement in provision of service.
- You have a proven track record in successfully managing teams.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV