Sint Maarten# 35041749
Project Manager Quality & Safety (Healthcare)
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Project Manager Quality & Safety (Healthcare)|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3504|
Our client, St. Maarten Medical Center (SMMC), is an ambitious and growing hospital organization on St. Maarten. With more than 420 FTE’s, 28 Specialties and a capacity of 70 beds, they continuously strive to ensure safe, quality health care. The primary service area of St. Maarten, Statia and Saba, represents a total population of approximately 60.000 people, constituting a multi-cultural mix with more than 100 different nationalities. In addition, SMMC offers health care services to the two million visitors annually.
SMMC has started the construction of the new St. Maarten General Hospital (SMGH) to expand its services in order to accommodate the increased care demand of the people of St. Maarten, its visitors and neighboring islands. The new hospital is planned to be operational in 2023.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual for the role of Project Manager Quality & Safety.
- You initiate, develop, direct, support, coordinate and facilitate the quality management, patient safety, and regulatory performance improvement activities for the hospital and its staff toward the ultimate goal of Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation and certification;
- You develop a program to ensure hospital-wide implementation of and compliance with the JCI standards. This position provides leadership for safety assessments, root cause analysis, and communicates evidence-based ideas regarding effective patient outcome strategies to others within the organization.
- Completed Master’s degree in Quality Control and Safety Management, Health Care Management, Public Health, or equivalent degree. A medical background is preferred;
- Minimum three years work experience in a health care setting and hands-on experience with accreditation trajectories;
- Thorough understanding of legislation and safety regulations in health care;
- Highly analytical and problem-solving skills and perseverance to accomplish project milestones;
- Pragmatic, action-oriented and able to work independently under pressure;
- Verbal and written communication skills in English are required. Dutch is considered a pro.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV