Basel Regulatory Analyst
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Basel Regulatory Analyst|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3524|
Our client provides fully integrated transaction, deposit, foreign exchange and credit facilities.
The Basel Regulatory Analyst is a member of the Capital Management department, which is responsible for compliance with prudential regulatory reporting Basel III & Basel IV requirements.
This position offers a possibility to gain broad experience within the Capital and Risk management and prudential regulatory compliance domain and specifically in the area of Basel and CRD, as well as data analysis and reconciliation.
- Maintain core capital ratios (Capital adequacy, Liquidity adequacy, leverage and large exposure);
- Interpret prudential regulatory (incl. reporting) requirements under Basel and CRD framework based on the specific of portfolios;
- Develop and provide work instructions, training and support for the Regulatory Reporting team;
- Maintain daily monitoring metrics, align within the group and manage on an ongoing basis compliance to the internal and regulatory limits;
- Support and consult with the Regulatory Reporting team, Finance and Risk Management;
- Enhance the automation level of Capital Management core processes (incl. ratios monitoring, as well as regulatory monitoring);
- Provide support to Treasury functions and Management on business decisions from the prudential regulations perspective;
- Support Pillar 3 Disclosure process;
- Support ICAAP processes executed by Risk Management;
- Maintenance of IRRBB models for Citco Banks in Americas;
- Implement new capital regulatory requirements (CRD V/ CRR II), as translated in local regulation for all main risk types (credit, market, operational, liquidity risks, interest rate risk in the banking book, leverage ratio and large exposure);
- Monitor and update these requirements with new consultations, guidelines, standards and regulations on an ongoing basis by performing a detailed review and impact analysis of each requirement;
- Support part of team located in Europe;
- Work with the various Subject Matter Experts across the banks to ensure enterprise wide compliance;
- Provide specific topic based trainings for the organization on the topics within Capital Management;
- Prepare management reporting to the relevant Management Board or Risk committees following the above developments;
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties;
- Involve in specific business projects.
- Must have an academic background and working level;
- Masters degree in law, economics or business administration or country equivalent in a related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial service industry, consultancy or audit;
- Hands on experience with Basel II/III/CRD IV/CRR, ICAAP, ILAAP or ERM;
- Multitasking and stress resistance;
- Capable to deal with complex matters;
- Strong communicative and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (In English);
- Ability to work independently and also to liaise with other departments;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications;
- Hedge fund industry and/or Trust business experience would be an advantage.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV