Sint Maarten# 35281774
Human Resources Manager
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Human Resources Manager|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3528|
Summary of position:
The HR Manager will coordinate, supervise, administer all day-to-day human resources activities for the company. Proposes and with approval implements Human Resources programs, strategies, and incentives that are responsive to the company needs. The responsibilities of this position include an adherence to strictly and enforced code of confidentiality.
- Partners with the management team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and recruitment strategy.
- Provides support and guidance to the HR team, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- May process and/or transmit payroll, creating and distributing/maintaining timesheets and payroll reports as necessary.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary actions, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with the local employment laws, regulations and recommends best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources.
- Negotiate and administers collective bargaining agreements
- Create, maintain, and/or organizes all HR filing and record keeping, both paper-based and electronic for compliance with applicable law, rules and regulations/or labor agreements
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Relevant degree or certification in Human Resources.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant HR experience in a related industry (Retail) is a pre.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of supervisory or management experience.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of St. Maarten employment labor laws and regulations
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS systems.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV