Business Intelligence Specialist
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Business Intelligence Specialist|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3532|
The fundamental goal of the Business Intelligence Specialist (BIS) is to provide the correct performance information to users, at the required time, using the best technology, so they can make the best decision in alignment with the company’s strategy. The BIS is responsible for the design, development, implementation, management and support of mission critical factors, Business Intelligence reporting and ETL (extract, transform, load -data procedures) environments. The BIS will work with crossfunctional teams to gather, document, and approve business requirements for data analysis and reporting projects.
- Analyze business needs together with internal users to gather required data analysis and business intelligence requirements;
- Translate business requirements into specifications needed to build ETL processes (set up and maintain datawarehouse) and BI-reports;
- Use ETL tools to analyze, transform and model data into useful management information and data models;
- Develop data and business intelligence visualizations (dashboards and reports) relevant to the industry and customers’ demands;
- Keep up to date with the lasts BI trends to make sure to advise, design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in an analytical/ mathematical study, with at least 3 years of proven working experience in a comparable job;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written;
- Technical skills – able to understand the IT platform and know what the latest technology offers in order to design business dashboards, reports and ETL processes;
- Data analytics skills;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office (Power BI);
- ‘Hands-on’ mentality.
Contract length: 12 months
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV