Director of Finance
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Director of Finance|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3611|
The overall scope of this role is to safeguard the companies\'assets and financial resources and ensure that these are utilized to maximize operating results, provide timely and accurate information and work together with the executive team in order for the company to run profitably and within the legal and corporate guidelines to maximize the use of the resources available and maintain a control over revenues and costs and help ensure that the objectives are met.
The Director of Finance will report to the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the Accounting function.
- Participate in the management ateam.
- Manage and lead accounting functions to ensure proper fiscal management, timely and accurate reporting and analysi. This responsibility also includes financial planning, budgeting, accounting and cash management.
- Assist in nurturing the important relationship with the owners. Be responsible for supervising and coordinating owner reporting as required. Provide custom reports, respond quickly to questions or requests and attend meetings.
- Complete the year-end audit process.
- Prepare and review all monthly and annual financial statements. Investigate, review and analyze the variance explanations, involving the department managers in this process. Take initiative to manage trouble shooting for respective cost controls and revenue enhancement. Aid in the preparation and final review of the annual business plans.
- Supervise the Information Technology function. Additionally have a sound understanding of the operational and back office systems as well as Microsoft Office products.
- Have a sound understanding of the forecasting system and the tools from Revenue Management. Review monthly and quarterly property financial forecasts. Assure that the forecast is attainable.
- Coach and counsel employees.
- BA/BSc in finance, accounting or related field or CPA/ACA/ACCA or MBA (Financial).
- 10+ years in an accounting management position.
- 5+ years as (Sr) finance maneger / finance director / CFO, preferably within Hospitality or Real Estate.
- Expertise: finance, intertrust, private equity, liquid investments and real estate.
- Experience in accounting software is a plus.
- Good knowledge of the IFRS, GAAP and local regulations
- Experience in reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
Only candidates with the Dutch or US nationality can apply.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV