KYC/AML Senior Specialist
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||KYC/AML Senior Specialist|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3566|
The KYC/AML Team Senior Specialist will provide excellent service and is responsible for gathering of KYC documentation and related activities for the several offices. The Senior Specialist will further communicate with Investors and/or Investment Managers as regards to required KYC documentation. The role further entails proper handling of difficult cases and management of all aspects concerning the KYC shared folder.
- Keeping up-to-date and well informed about relevant international developments;
- Reviewing KYC records with an emphasis on standard/enhanced due diligence and where applicable simplified due diligence KYC cases. Ensuring each is completed accurately in line with the due diligence level required;
- Ensuring at all times that companies\' standards are complied with;
- Making risk based approach decisions on KYC under supervision of Account Manager;
- Proper and timely handling of cases involving third party payments;
- Maintaining an instant overview of complete and incomplete KYC records of investors and monitoring the actions taken to complete these KYC records;
- Ensuring escalation of any cases that have not been completed on a timely basisas well as timely escalation of difficult cases to the Account Manager;
- Handling KYC-documents in the Document Management System in accordance with the procedures developed;
- Monitoring investors and their activities, for those investors designated as requiring monitoring;
- Maintaining a database and separate files for High Risk Investors (including PEP’s), securing that approvals for such relationships are timely obtained in accordance with the procedures, and that reviews of these investors are performed in accordance with the policy and procedures;
- Securing that all investor relationships are risk rated and reviewed as per established procedure;
- Timely follow-up on pending items;
- Meeting or exceeding internal and external quality standards for exceptional customer service;
- Teamwork is especially important in this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Economics & Law (MER)/Accounting/ Finance or Economics.
- 3 years’ experience in Compliance or customer service environment.
- Coaching experience.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Knowledge of the financial markets and hedge fund industry.
- Solid knowledge of compliance and regulatory issues, including Know Your Customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) policies.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV