|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3598|
Business Analysts are subject matter experts that build the bridge between the business and the clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run
and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
- Through research and analysis, support business operations. Develop quality standards and process improvement initiatives in order to achieve best practices.
1. Conduct business-specific research, gather data, and compile reports and summaries.
- Research best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
- Collect data to analyze new and existing business operations and processes to initiate and advice for best practices and procedures that focus on increased productivity and reduced cost; suggest improvements to management.
- Perform research and analysis related to customer loyalty, customer behavior, product quality, user experience, workforce optimization, operational effectiveness and/or budgetary/financial analysis.
2. Design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers\' business needs, production operability and budget.
- Performs the initial vision and estimation of the solution.
- Responsible for solution development plan.
- Identifies resource requirements, documents business requirements, and identifies and quantifies the impact to the business.
- Assure that the single workflow with promised requirements is applied. When the product is being developed, feedback with stakeholders and ensures product improvements according to the obtained data.
3. Provide financial and/or business support for management teams.
- Create basic financial models of \"what if\" scenarios to help future business planning.
- Identifies stakeholders/departments impacted cost, goals/benefits and calculates ROI.
- Expense management including budget development, maintenance and analysis of monthly budget variance.
4. Documents business processes and help identify improvements.
- Work with internal departments to modify current or implement new procedures and enhance licensing compliance discipline and accuracy.
- Prepare analysis documentation with the recommended solution, insights, and findings.
- Communicate business results, operational analyses, change recommendations and other information developed and/or received to management.
5. Support projects to solve key business problems as prioritized by management.
- Demonstrates a proven understanding of and applies effectively the fundamentals of project management methodologies including Agile.
- Creates a plan to describe the role in activities required for project, including approach, resourcing requirements and work effort estimates.
- Responsible to manage requirements documentation, reviews, prioritization and validation activities.
- Responsible to elicit requirements from various stakeholders in the business that is impacted by the project. This includes responsibility to identify requirements stakeholders, engagement with those stakeholders and managing all requirements outputs received from these stakeholder engagement activities.
- Minimum of BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in related field.
- Good understanding of Insurance domain is a preference.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience analyzing complex problems and translating those to modern technology solutions.
- Adaptive to ambiguity and willing to change in an Agile environment.
- Relevant experience using formal requirements management and application lifecycle management tools (e.g., IBM Rational DOORS, Microsoft Team Foundation Server).
- Desire to take ownership, creatively solve problems, and pro-actively secure the objectives of the business.
- Strategic yet action-oriented thinking.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills; ability to speak knowledgeably with members of both the business and development teams.
- Strong analytical skills, including raising and resolving miss-use cases and impact analysis.
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV