Assistant Store Manager (Bonaire)
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Assistant Store Manager (Bonaire)|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3410|
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for the overall planning, organization, and supervision of all work activities to be carried out at the branch. He/she is responsible for the efficient performance of the branch with the aim of realizing the budget and the agreed policy and business objectives.
- Behaving in a customer-oriented manner and encouraging his/her team to do the same.
- Ensuring that the customers can get information about all goods and services offered by the company, both by telephone and in store.
- Handling complaints from internal as well as external customers.
- Working with potential clients to have quotations made.
- Leading, instructing, guiding, and motivating the team of employees within the branch in an efficient, stimulating, and inspiring manner. The Assistant Store Manager fulfills an exemplary role in all areas.
- Developing the personnel by having a coaching attitude and offering possible courses and giving the personnel sensible feedback during their daily activities.
- Supervising the execution and implementation of all business processes and procedures in accordance with guidelines, handbooks, and corporate manual and advising the Store Manager and coordination of the work.
- Substituting the Store Manager in their absence.
- Commercial/operational implementation of all activities to achieve the business objectives.
- Co-responsible for the layout of the store /Drive Thru in accordance with our corporate identity and planograms, which includes keeping the store/Drive Thru tidy and arranging an orderly layout of the shelves as well as ensuring an optimal store image.
- Introducing procedures/guidelines to minimize loss, increase safety and efficient course of commercial/operational matters at the store.
- Watching out for theft and reporting this to the Store Manager and department Security.
- Ensuring optimal reception and storage of goods.
- Ensuring optimal operations of the cash register -, store-, drive thru/yard and warehouse activities.
- Checking to make sure that the Inventory Controller gets and keeps the stocks in order administratively.
- Keeping track of the work schedule and time registration of the store staff.
- Taking care of presence and absence reports of the branch.
- Following sick leave and vacation procedures.
- Taking necessary disciplinary measures in accordance with the company’s HR policies and procedures.
- Perform all other work that leads to the smooth operation of the store.
- Customer and service oriented attitude.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years of operational and/or commercial, work experience.
- Management experience or proven management training an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Application.
- Team player who knows how to communicate effectively at and with all levels/positions.
- Hands-on mentality with the ability to work independently with speed and accuracy to achieve required results.
- Good command of English and Dutch in word and writing. Papiamentu is a pre.
- Willing to work irregular hours, no 9 to 5 mentality.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV