Interim Financial Service Consultant
|Type aanvraag:||Interim / Detachering|
|Functie:||Interim Financial Service Consultant|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3674|
The ideal candidate is a seasoned finance professional, able to think and act independently, with financial project management experience in multinational, dynamic insurance companies. This candidate has deep knowledge, and has previous experience with, setting up finance and business processes associated with budgeting, operating expense analytics, forecasting and other relevant processes in the insurance industry. He/ she is experienced in building financial frameworks, data strategies, workflows and determining optimal methods for forecasting, while taking the context of forecast, availability of data, degree of accuracy desired and available timeline into consideration. The Financial Service Consultant needs to be able to navigate the organization to build workflows and infrastructure to support sustainable processes and will use appropriate software to perform complex financial analyses and produce high-quality analyses and reports.
The Financial Service Consultant has 2 direct reports - Financial Analysts – who will assist in completing the different financial projects and initiatives. He/She will also identify and collaborate with different individuals within the company to test, implement and run the different projects and financial models.
- Master’s degree in finance, economics, or related numerical and analytical discipline preferred;
- Deep understanding of qualitative and quantitative forecasting methods, financial modeling and analytics;
- Financial management experience with forecasting, modeling and business analysis;
- Project Management experience in the insurance or banking industry;
- Excel proficiency is desired: 3+ years of practical experience of using Excel for building and maintaining financial models in dynamic and multinational insurance companies;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Proficiency with analytical and presentation tools (Power BI, Excel pivot tables, SQL queries, graphing, PowerPoint);
- A natural curiosity and “big picture” mentality’
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV