Interim Financial Analyst
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Interim Financial Analyst|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3679|
The Financial Analyst will assist the Interim Financial Service Consultant with the gathering of finance and business requirements, design and implementation of processes, and the sustainable execution of these processes which include gathering and modelling of financial data to understand the trends affecting a specific type of product or territory and to assist their stakeholders to make important decisions. Working with cross-functional teams, the Financial Analyst will be required to gather and document business requirements for data analysis and reporting projects, as well as use Business Intelligence (BI) and database tools to develop dashboards to meet business needs, under guidance and supervision of the Interim Financial Service Consultant.
- Problem solving skills;
- At least Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accounting/Business Administration/Economics, or a related field;
- Strong reporting skills;
- Financial technical skills;
- Statistical analysis skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel required.
- Appropriate mix of accounting and BI knowledge/skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to present and visualize data in a structured and understandable way. Knowledge about various charts that can be used to visualize the data such as Area Charts, Bar Charts, Heat Maps, TreeMaps, etc. All these charts allow decision-makers to understand the data in more depth by visualizing it and understanding the trends or the places where critical changes suddenly occur.
- Able to work both independently to analyze findings as well as a member of a team to work with other departments and territories.
- Advanced knowledge of spread sheets applications and accounting software program SAGE;
- Solid oral and written English communication skills;
- Analytical, planning and research skills;
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- 2 - 5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis or general accounting experience.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV