Sint Maarten# 36971913
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3697|
Our client is a well known construction company on the island of Sint Maarten. They specialize in Infrastructure including civil works, Design & Build, General Construction, Harbour & Marine construction, Maintenance & Management and the production of asphalt.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for managing, coordinating and
executing projects/works within the set time schedule and budget. You are zccountable to the Manager/Director. Leadss the Supervisors, Project Engineers and Junior Project Managers
- Planning, guiding, instructing, motivating, and checking v. multiple performers and the work planners/in-person.
- Ensures proper execution/implementation of safety rules, procedures and regulations.
- Work with the calculation department and the Tender Manager.
- Supervising and drawing up the entire action plan/work planning/work budget/HSE plan/procurement plan.
- Managing supervisors and managing coordination between contractors and workshop/equipment.
- Timely and accurate invoicing including additional and less work.
- Contact person for clients, before, during and after the project.
- Coordinating and execution of project evaluations and customer satisfaction.
- Surveys in compliance with ISO Quality Management system.
- Recognizing and managing internal & External risks and that may have influences on the projects.
- Representing the organization in meetings with clients and stakeholders.
- Budget and cost control and, if necessary, adjust and take corrective measures and report to management.
- Responsible for the ultimate/final financial administration of project in coordination with the finance manager.
- Leading supervisor meeting and/or other consultations.
- Analyze project results, and if necessary, take corrective measures to improve the progress of the project.
- Financial realization of the work according to work budget.
- Ensuring good and business relationships with clients, relations and stakeholders.
- Optimal deployment of personnel and equipment.
- Fostering good communication between and amongst all departments.
- Ensure correct and timely procurement of project requirements.
- Negotiate and enter contracts with subcontractors and suppliers within limits of authority.
- Establish final work budget and schedule.
- Identify and managing addition/less work procedures in coordination with the client.
- In the event of dangerous situations, immediately stop the work, take corrective measures and report to HSE and HR department.
Education requirements and experience:
- Relevant education at HBO level (HTS) or equivalent work and thinking level.
- Knowledge of technical Admin regulations namely S.A.A.B., FIDIC, RAW, UAV and UAR
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Command of English and Dutch. Spanish is an advantage.
- Knowledge of various software packages including MS WORD and MS EXCEL and preferably MS Project.
- Knowledge of Metacom is an advantage.
- In addition to all the aforementioned tasks/activities, the employee shall perform all tasks reasonably assigned to him/her.
- Professional Integrity
- Courage /Awareness
- Integrity and loyalty
- Eager to learn and solution oriented.
- Customer focus
- Stress resistant
- Planning and organizing
- Helicopter view
- Anticipation/ Risk conscious
- Written expression skills,
- Individual-oriented leadership
- Group-oriented leadership
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV