Assistant Finance Manager
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Assistant Finance Manager|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3700|
The Assistant Manager Finance is responsible for the complete, correct and timely financial administration in the broadest sense of the word. Together with the team of (Senior) Accounting Officers, he/ she performs daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, record payments and adjustments, preparation of tax filings and revenue recognition.
The Assistant Manager Finance also coordinates the activities of the Senior Accounting Officers and supports and coaches this team when necessary.
A successful Assistant Manager Finance combines excellent leadership, analytical and computer skills with a thorough knowledge of
accounting principles to analyze and make financial reports.
- Daily general accounting tasks;
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present the results;
- Coordinate and coach (Senior) Accounting Officers;
- Support month-end and year-end close process;
- The delivery and quality assurance of correct and timely input for periodic management reports;
- Prepare budget and cost analysis, sales, (gross) margins and cash flow reports;
- Prepare/review tax filings (sales tax, payroll tax).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance & Control;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position (or with an accounting firm);
- A ‘customer first’ attitude;
- Proactive and a great coach;
- Accuracy and attention to details is paramount;
- Has a good sense of international relations and has experience working with different cultures;
- In-depth understanding of Accounting Standards;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/ year –end close process;
- Knowledge of automated systems/ ERP;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written;
- ‘Hands-on’ mentality.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV