Hotel Manager Luxury Resort
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Hotel Manager Luxury Resort|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3704|
Our client is a family-owned resort with 23 rooms, suites, and villas in Balinese style uniting the privacy of personal accommodations with the service of a 5-star plus luxury resort.
The Hotel Manager reports to the Managing Director (MD) who oversees the total Family Holding of the Group. He/she is responsible for formulating solutions of short/medium/long-term issues and when needed bring to the attention of the MD. The boutique hotel concept focuses on high service standards with an eye for detail, requires a ‘hands-on’ mentality and full work floor presence. Therefore, technical knowhow and experience in the field of operational management is expected.
The Hotel Manager should have an excellent level of commercial awareness, who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests. This includes maintaining a high guest-satisfaction level during their stay and dealing with guests personally including any questions and complaints that arise.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support and work with MT members in all aspects of running the hotel.
- Ensure the Resort is in operative condition to receive & serve the guests. Each department operates effectively as a unit, but more importantly works together with all other departments as one 5-star Luxury Resort.
- Conduct regular MT meetings and attend some of the daily / weekly meetings of the respective teams of these MT members to discuss routine operational matters. Minutes of these meetings are sent to the Hotel Manager.
- In collaboration with Marketing and Sales, develop and execute a marketing and sales strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities. To be monitored in collaboration with the MD.
- onduct regular team meetings with all the Department Managers/heads on a necessary basis to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, guest feedback and action taken for service improvements, and also any staff issues.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. Function as consultant and guides wherever required.
- In close cooperation with the Ops director, dealing with Suppliers & Vendors and providing quarterly performance assessment of vendors.
- Monitor and inspect all departments through their respective Managers for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the daily coordination between all departments for smooth & efficient hotel operations.
- Monitor and review guest satisfaction.
- Receive and provide timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to optimize operational revenue;
- Meet all department managers to review & plan staff training.
- In joint effort with HR and department heads; acquire, filter and select management staff of the operational departments. Ensure an adequate and stable employee structure per department is in place, within budget (cost).
- Be available on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to resolve any urgent problems or emergencies.
Profile & Personality:
- You are a hospitable and visually present Hotel Manager that seems to be there all the time for the guests as well as the employees.
- Working with colleagues to share skills, knowledge, resources and networks in the hospitality industry. Highly focused, have excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation. Strong understanding of hotel management best practices. Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
- Excellent revenue management skills with experience of budgets, P&L's and forecasting.
- A senior level professional, flexible, open-minded, improvising and experienced attitude is expected in order to take a supporting and leading role within all departments.
- He/she radiates calmness, control and has a natural ability to lead.
- Likeable and “connecting” personality is preferred but at the same time someone who is the rock the departments can build on and not afraid to stand their ground when challenged by internal or external stakeholders.
- Not afraid to make decisions and follow through. You are able to handle a wide variety of personalities and can communicate with all levels.
- Eye for detail.
- Closer, finisher.
- Dedication to the resort as a whole and the ability to lead by example
- Lead and manage teams in development.
- Higher education/University Degree in Hospitality Management is an asset or Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years’ work experience in a 4-5 Star Hotel as a Hotel Manager Deputy Manager, Operations Manager.
- Experience in property and revenue management systems desired.
- Basic technical know-how.
- Strong planning and structure building skills.
- Proficient in writing processes, improve where possible and implement these adaptations successfully, carried by the team.
- Able to constantly adapt to a changing environment and demands from guests.
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Preferable additional language of Dutch or Spanish.
- Lead by example
- Service oriented
- Team player
- Flexible work attitude
- Responsible & reliable
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV