Sint Maarten# 37281939
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3728|
Purpose of Position:
Responsible for the management, supervision, and directing all property food and beverage operations, while maintaining a profitable Food and Beverage department. Identifies and implements opportunities to maximize the financial peformance of department, quality/presentation of food, guest satisfaction, and staff development. Identifies opportunities to increase F&B sales and decrease F&B costs by providing quality food, preparation, and creative presentation of cuisine. Controls and achieves budgeted food and kitchen labor costs. REPORT TO: General Manager.
- Maintains standards of food and beverage quality and guest service quality as established by the company.
- Management of food & beverage and kitchen team
- Achieves budgeted revenues, controls expenses, and maximizes profitability within all areas of the food and beverage department.
- Assists with marketing through creativity in specials, promotions, Hors d’oeuvres, in room-amenities, etc.
- Creates, organizes, and implements in collaboration with the Executive Chef new menu concepts from conception to completion including menu design.
- Regularly reviews and evaluates the degree of customer acceptance and makes recommendations for new operating and marketing policies whenever declining or constant sales imply dissatisfaction by the customers.
- Participates in the preparation of the departmental operating budget and financial plans which support the overall bjectives of the property.
- Maintains a high level of quality, cleanliness, and service throughout the operation.
- Develops, implements, and maintains food and beverage marketing programs for the property.
- Maintains procedures for security of monies, credit and financial transactions and inventory control.
- Supports and manages the container ordering program from Europe and USA.
- Works on special projects if needed.
- Other duties as required and assigned by the General Manager. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
- Manages staff to always ensure high quality customer service to guests and smooth operations throughout the resort.
- Ensures all employees comply with health laws. Ensures that spoilage, waste of food product are limited and controls portions (when needed).
- Hires, trains, and leads F&B staff to ensure superior guest and associate satisfaction.
- Monitors the job performance of staff and works closely with HR to address performance issues and maintain personnel records. Implements programs designed to reduce employee turnover.
- Conducts new hire orientation for all new employees. Develops staffing schedules.
- Communicates frequently and effectively with staff to keep them advised of any changes.
- Conduct monthly employee meeting
Key Qualifications & Competencies:
- Hospitality/ Restaurant Management or related degree with 8-10 years of industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years Food & Beverage management experience in a similar environment.
- Strong leadership skills in creation and implementation of F&B policies and procedures.
- Banqueting experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services is essential.
- Experience in budgeting, labour cost, and affinity with menu pricing preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience in management of food & beverage staff, building teams, coaching, and mentoring of staff.
- Business Excellence: Building Customer Focus, Driving Change, Delivering Excellence in Execution.
- Leadership Excellence: Fostering Teamwork, Leading and Developing Self and Others, Building Relationship.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV