|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3218|
Responsible for participating in and supervising multiple client engagements and other related activities under the general direction of more experienced engagement team members. Seniors are fieldwork leaders of engagement teams who primarily assist in performing audits of financial statements as well as often being involved with providing other assurance services that include: reviews, compilations, special reports, SEC compliance, debt compliance, comfort letters, reviews of interim data, internal control reviews, and regulatory and other compliance reporting.
Demonstrates a thorough understanding of increasingly complex accounting and auditing concepts; discusses moderately complex accounting and auditing issues with engagement team and client management; keeps informed of professional standards and firm policies (e.g., the guidance in our Audit Manual and Accounting Policy and Practice Manual), and effectively applies this knowledge to moderately complex client situations.
As a Senior you will also be responsible for assisting in the training and development of junior staff as required. The specific responsibilities of seniors will vary with size and complexity of the engagement, as well as the experience level of team members assigned.
- A master’s degree in accountancy and between 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Technical knowledge is very important, but character is even more important.
- Team players with an eye for detail and a high standard of integrity, who go the extra mile.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude with a lot of energy and enthusiasm to learn and grow.
- Innovative and results-oriented professionals with entrepreneurial skills who share our unwavering commitment to high quality.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV