Sint Maarten# 33201580
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3320|
The Finance Supervisor is accountable for managing the Finance section and is responsible for all aspects of the administrative and financial flows within the Finance section, which finally results in the production of Management Information and the Financial Reporting.
- Ensure all transactions are accounted for in accordance with GAAP.
- Balance sheet reconciliations, maintain fixed assets, and prepare monthly accruals.
- Complete Cost Accounting for various projects.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Assist with the implementation of accounting controls, policies and procedures.
- Work with the General Manager to proactively identify and troubleshoot financial problems to ensure operational effectiveness and maintain proper controls.
- Develop financial reports.
- Bachelors degree in Financial Management or SPD.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar job.
- Experience with MS Word and Excel, Exact bookkeeping.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Solid experience with accounting and payroll software.
Share on socialmedia
Interested? please fill in the form below