|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3289|
Our client is the preferred international business partner providing valuable and entrusted management services to its clients for more than 26 years.
They assist in the formation and management of companies, foundations, and trusts, for corporates, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals, ensuring compliance with local and international rules and regulations.
Due to our extensive growth, our client is looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and qualified candidates in the Curaçao office for the position of Relationship Manager.
In the position of Relationship Manager you are responsible for the day-to-day statutory requirements and management of a designated portfolio of client companies, foundations & trusts.You are responsible for ensuring that client structures comply with standard financial and legal practice and maintain high standards of corporate governance. You act as the principle point of communication between the principals and/or shareholders as well as other stakeholders, and carry out your work in a timely and accurate manner.
- You meet the client structure’s statutory requirements as stipulated in the relevant law;
- You’re a real partner in business of your clients, providing services as if the client structure is your own;
- You keep the client’s structure in good standing.
You report to the Manager of Operations in the Curaçao office and work closely with colleagues alike, as well as external professionals such as (tax) lawyers, notaries, accountants, authorities etc.
Your Qualifications and Work Experience:
You are a great business all-rounder. In addition to the law, finance & accounting and governance are key subjects for Relationship Manager, so you have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Law, Tax, Finance and/or Accounting, and at least 5 years of significant experience within either a legal or financial function or in the financial services industry. Experience in a corporate services function is a strong advantage, as are relevant certifications in any of the key subjects and compliance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch. Proficiency in Spanish gives you a strong advantage and proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- The ability to work well in a team and with people at all levels and of all cultures.
- A well-organized approach and a hands-on mentality.
- The ability to prioritize work and to work well under pressure and stress.
- A good understanding of the laws that affect your areas of work.
- The capability to work with and understand financial information, plus you have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A service-minded approach and the confidence to provide services to high-profile clients.
- Efective management and multi-tasking skills.
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information.
- A drive for delivering comprehensive, pro-active swift and high quality services to international clients.
- A sound grasp of corporate governance and compliance issues.
- A commercial frame of mind.
Our client offers a dynamic, cross-border work environment with excellent facilities for development of personal and professional skills, as well as international career opportunities within the group.
At our client professionals will further develop a strong set of relatable skills, in-depth knowledge, proven expertise and relevant experience by training on the job, peer-to-peer learning, and participation in and contribution to the internal Academy in which you will receive bespoke education on topics such as industry trends, tax, legal and finance matters, corporate solutions, and managerial and communication skills from external and internal trainers. In addition to a competitive salary, our client offers a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV