|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3323|
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for overseeing the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of products across all Curacao warehouses by managing people, processes and systems.
1. Responsible for Managing Warehouse Operations
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of all goods;
- Ensure efficient utilisation of space and mechanical handling equipment;
- Keep stock control systems up to date and ensure inventory accuracy;
- Plan for future capacity requirements;
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols;
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and inspecting equipment;
- Ensure all goods are cleared through customs and are weighed upon arrival;
- Support all warehouses by training new staff; ensure procedures are in place and are up-to date; and implement processes and procedures as needed;
- Oversee the schedules and operations of the drivers to ensure the efficient planning and delivery of products;
- Ensure effective communication with the warehouse staff and key stakeholders in the company.
2. Responsible for People Management
- Set and agree performance targets with direct reports, provide effective and constructive performance feedback through performance reviews;
- Provide regular communication updates to direct reports including weekly meetings;
- Encourage a culture of coaching, professional development and self-improvement;
- Ensure staff are trained and well equipped to perform their job as per the job descriptions;
- Complete the manager’s reports for the warehouse team and approve leave requests as required.
3. Other Miscellaneous Responsibilities:
- Other tasks as directed by manager.
- A dynamic person that can handle a large warehouse.
- At least 3 years' relevant experience.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV