|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3365|
Do you enjoy working with article data on a daily basis and translating the wishes of customers into good article specifications? Are you good at translating functional requirements into technical specifications? In that case, you are the one we are looking for!
For the logistics department of our client we are looking for a Data Coordinator.
As a Data Coordinator you ensure that the quality of article data is monitored and, along with our colleagues and suppliers, that the quality of the article data is also continuously improving;
You regularly report the progress and data quality to the most important internal stakeholders. You check and monitor standardization of input and you are engaged in setting up and implementing best practices, guidelines, processes, and procedures for Data Management within the organization.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Fulfill a leading, monitoring, and executive role for data management;
- Responsible for enrichment of data together with the Category Managers;
- You work on the content and quality of the article catalog;
- Ensure together with the category managers and the suppliers, that the article information that is recorded in the system meets the demands and the wishes of the customer;
- Give support to the users of the article data system;
- Responsible for the implementation and optimization of the article creation and enrichment process within thye company;
- Act as the first point of contact for the users of the article creation and enrichment process.
- Higher Vocational Work and thinking level.
- Experience with article data (processes) within a retail organization.
- Experience in omni channel organizations.
- Knowledge of and experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Office and GS1.
- Experience with omni channel platform related applications such as PIM and DAM.
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills.
- A team player with helicopter view.
- Initiator, independent and a self-starter who can work accurately and well under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch, as well as in English and Spanish.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV