|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3438|
Reporting to the CFO, the Business Analyst will work closely with the finance department to define and produce reports that reflect business performance and that support business decisions.
The role is expected to develop market data and information to be used in daily business decisions and with external parties. The Business Analyst will also review finance processes, to ensure consistency and better utilization of resources and assist with the development of process improvement initiatives to optimize performance.
- Responsible for Weekly Management Reporting: Prepare the weekly sales report for the management team (retail sales, wholesales and trade) by stores, island and group; Prepare brand weekly sales report for the management team by stores, island and group.
- Responsible for Monthly Management Reporting: Prepare P&L statements for the management team; Prepare profitability report that identifies margins by store and stock levels and values.
- Responsible for Leading Ad-hoc Projects and Other Reporting Development: Propose alternative solutions and process improvement initiatives which are likely to bring about efficient and effective solutions; Provide external systems development teams with accurate information about business requirements and priorities; Preparing reports, including SQL report writing.
- Other Miscellaneous Responsibilities: Produce reports, presentations and analysis for management to support company decisions; Provide ad-hoc support to the Finance team as needed; Other tasks as directed by the direct manager or management.
- A bachelor\'s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV