Business Proces Manager
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Business Proces Manager|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3441|
Reporting to the COO / CFO, the business process manager evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and controls business processes. The BPM works collaboratively across all departments of the organization to help improve the management of a business process. The BPM tends to focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Responsible for evaluating Existing Business Processes and conducting Ongoing Analyses: Develop and maintain various business processes with flowcharts, manuals and other documentation outlining current practices;Ensure access to process documentation (centralized) for it to be used as a reference for required business changes; Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes in accordance with established performance indicators; Once changes have been implemented, continue to monitor and assess various processes to ensure that they are producing the desired outcomes; Make changes to steps in each process as needed to reflect better results in production, cost reduction and other targeted outcomes;
- Responsible for managing Process Improvements initiatives: Have a leading role in creating a continuous improvement culture and mindset; Coordinate with cross-functional teams to develop business process requirements; Write documents that explain changes, how to implement them and estimated results (i.e. increase productivity, reduce costs, improve time management) in a way that all those involved in the process can understand; Present analyses, solutions and business cases to senior management; Plan, implement and monitor business process changes on project basis and communicate status to managemen; Work with directors, managers, team members and other employees to apply change quickly and efficiently and assist in training staff in planned changes; In the long run: coaches and guides the process managers in creating and realizing improvement proposals with regard to process optimization;
- Responsible for updating Department Procedures and Policies: Update procedures and policies after implemented changes to business processes so that they continue to correspond with the actual operational situation; Ensure that all employees are familiar with relevant procedural changes; Oversee the training of staff and creation of documents addressing new procedures and policies.
- Other miscellaneous responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in areas of business management or administration, finance or accounting.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- 3+ years of LEAN, Six Sigma or related process improvement and project management experience, preferably in the Retail industry.
- 2+ years of experience evaluating project performance and managing project portfolio. Previous experience managing process improvement project facilitators preferred.
- Possess strong communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Ability to develop and entrench change techniques in an organization.
Only candidates who can work \"Van Rechtswege\" can apply for this position.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV